Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Episode 1; Introductions

In this episode I introduce myself, hi, how are you?

I talk a bit about my running background, the purpose for the podcast and what I have on my agenda for 2009.

I also talk about my training plan for the first 4 months of the year.

I should have mentioned that the intro and outro is from Dirty Devil by The Outsiders, you can check out their music on Podsafe music network.

Here are links to some of the things I mentioned.

Leona Divide 50
Angeles Crest 100
Twin Peaks 50
Spring 2009 Training plan
Fall 2008 Training plan

Some of the many podcasts I listen to:

Phedippidations

Ultradad
KelownGurl Tris
Dump Runners Club

There are many more to be found here

Thanks for listening...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP