Thursday, February 12, 2009

Episode 2: Running in the Rain

In this episode I spend nine miles in the pouring rain running through Santa Monica and Venice beach boardwalk; during the week I had run twice on the treadmill and ridden twice on the trainer so I was suffering from a mild case of cabin fever and come hell or high water I was going to run outside; I went for the high water option.

I review my last week’s training progress and the ups and downs or doing doubles in a training plan and how that impacts and is impacted by work. I also discuss several of the products that I have been sent to review recently:

ProWash laundry detergent

MyTach GPS watch

Unfortunately the rain went from bad to worse and so in an effort to save my new Liquid Squid microphone I had to stop and put it away, so the recording was cut roughly in half so this is a much shorter episode than I had hoped for! Oh well it’s a learning curve!

I am having a few technical issues with iTunes so for now you can listen to it from this website or download the file and add it to your iTunes library manually, more info is available here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP